Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze says it's indoor

Reaction score
Hello...I am new the the drone world. I have the Breeze and I like it, but it keeps telling me I am inside when I am not. So my height is limited. Can anyone help? I have calibrated the compass, but no joy. Thanks

Turn on the GPS assist.

F4E87914-DCA1-455F-9B3F-9C1CC9E4472D.jpeg

It should look like the upper left in the red oval.

Hello...I am new the the drone world. I have the Breeze and I like it, but it keeps telling me I am inside when I am not. So my height is limited. Can anyone help? I have calibrated the compass, but no joy. Thanks
Did it come with directions?

That warning is not telling you that you are in indoor flight mode. It is telling you you are too close to an airport or other NFZ. If you were flying a Q500 or a Typhoon H it would not even start the motors.

AH-1G wrote that reply because many buy these used and don’t have the Manual and use the forum to ask basic questions without bothering to download it from Yuneec. He didn’t say - Go read the Manual - he asked if it came with one.

When asking for help, indignant replies are not a good way to get the responses you want.

Thanks for posting your picture. Breeze is “inside (inside a zone) height limiting fly zone” clearly written. Often times you will know it’s indoors when it’s alerts you to lost gps signal or low sat count or no gps.

That warning is not telling you that you are in indoor flight mode. It is telling you you are too close to an airport or other NFZ. If you were flying a Q500 or a Typhoon H it would not even start the motors.

AH-1G wrote that reply because many buy these used and don’t have the Manual and use the forum to ask basic questions without bothering to download it from Yuneec. He didn’t say - Go read the Manual - he asked if it came with one.

When asking for help, indignant replies are not a good way to get the responses you want.

Thank you then I apologize. I misunderstood the question and the manual. Thanks again!!

It came with directions and I am not looking for a smart *** reply. If you don't want to help, then I would rather you shut your pie hole.
Wow! Forgive me for a simple question.

Sor

I am sorry AH-1G. I took your question the wrong way. I was a little frustrated and I should have asked more questions before I responded.
No problem, sometimes frustration gets the best of us, especially me.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextsi