Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Software issues

Reaction score
I am having an issue updating my drone name and camera settings in the Breeze app on my iPhone. IOS 14.8, iPhone 11, latest Breeze software from Apple store. I can connect via WiFi to the drone and get a steady green light on front wing near camera. Breeze app loads fine. I try to login and I get "network error". I switch my phone back to my network and still get network error. I switch WiFi back to drone and try to update the name of the drone. I get a message that says "Please connect your device to Breeze via WiFi (which I am connected to). Not sure where to go from here. Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Drone is a Breeze 4K and about 3 years old. I did the reset process and still not luck.

You can no longer log in through the Breeze Cam app. Those servers have been deactivated for at least 18 months or likely longer than that.

Connect via the phone’s WiFi settings and then open the Breeze Cam app. Select one of the task modes. You should see the battery level and the status icons along the top as well as have video feed.

You can no longer log in through the Breeze Cam app. Those servers have been deactivated for at least 18 months or likely longer than that.

Connect via the phone’s WiFi settings and then open the Breeze Cam app. Select one of the task modes. You should see the battery level and the status icons along the top as well as have video feed.
I spoke too soon. The Breeze Cam app is unstable. I've put a request into Yuneec to release to source code or fix the issue. Leaving customers with stranded assets is not a good business plan. Thanks again for your help.

The app started having issues with iOS 14 which has been a bug riddled piece of garbage since it’s introduction by Apple earlier this year. There are tons of complaints about this OS.

If you have an older phone with a version of iOS prior to 14, the app still works.

Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval