Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Will Not Climb, Very High.

Reaction score
Hello, All. Can someone suggest what I can check, or what I can do to fix this problem? Unlike before, my 4K will not rise above 15 to 20 feet, when I use my iPhone X as the controller.

I've calibrated the drone and I've also checked the Drone Settings and ensured that the Max. Height. setting slider is set at maximum.

Thank you in advance.

It sounds like you may be within 5 miles of a Class B, C, or D airport and the Breeze uses the GPS location of the phone to determine where it is at for the NFZ built into the programming. You can try disabling location services for the Breeze Cam app. It might alleviate the problem.

It sounds like you may be within 5 miles of a Class B, C, or D airport and the Breeze uses the GPS location of the phone to determine where it is at for the NFZ built into the programming. You can try disabling location services for the Breeze Cam app. It might alleviate the problem.

Thank you for your quick response.

Checked on that, and the nearest airport to my house is approximately 7 sm away as the crow flies. Reaching all the way back to my FAR-AIM, which I haven't opened in 25 years, I think the floor of Class D airspace extends 5 sm from the airport centre. Also, I had never had this problem before. Lately I've change batteries packs, I've changed propeller blades, both after crashing my drone multiple times, so hard that it broke up and I had to put it back together again.

Could its multiple "incidents" be a problem? Has something in my drone's innards jarred so loose that it's not flying optimally anymore? I haven't noticed any cautions or warnings on my phone, that anything is wrong, after I start the drone and let it hover for several seconds.

Might be time for a new drone...

Thank you again for your suggestion.

Another thought just occurred to me. You might have GPS turned off from flying indoors. If it is off the Breeze is limited to 5 or 6 meters in height.

21D24409-14AC-44F4-932E-DDFF3F4D7A76.jpeg

Another thought just occurred to me. You might have GPS turned off from flying indoors. If it is off the Breeze is limited to 5 or 6 meters in height.

View attachment 21175
Thanks! I think I've solved my problem. On a hunch, I stepped outside into our back garden and recalibrated it. Seems to have done the trick! Drone flew beautifully for about 5 minutes, and all went well - until l brought it inside. Attempting to fly it indoors for the first time in several months, I crashed it into the nearest wall.

Drone disabled once again. Operator error.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surmount13