Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze will not take off

Reaction score
So I bought a yuneec breeze 4k 2 years ago and liked how easy it was to use. Even used it with my students for a class project the past 2 years. Recently I stored it about 5 months and took it out in March to fly it. DISAPPOINTED!!!. I used it on my Note 9 before and now it says "this app was made for an earlier version of android." Ok, so then I decided to use my Note 5 (used to fly the drone with this phone) and nothing still. Ok, so I got an old phone (galaxy s7) and still nothing. Tried resetting it, deleted app and installed it again, charged batteries, NOTHING! So this drone has no crash history, I just packed it for 5 months and now it doesn't work. Everything connects, but when I slide for "take off" it doesn't move at all not even the motors move. The company is down I guess because there is no customer support, chat, phone number...nothing since March!!!! Anyone else having this problem? Anything I can do?

So I bought a yuneec breeze 4k 2 years ago and liked how easy it was to use. Even used it with my students for a class project the past 2 years. Recently I stored it about 5 months and took it out in March to fly it. DISAPPOINTED!!!. I used it on my Note 9 before and now it says "this app was made for an earlier version of android." Ok, so then I decided to use my Note 5 (used to fly the drone with this phone) and nothing still. Ok, so I got an old phone (galaxy s7) and still nothing. Tried resetting it, deleted app and installed it again, charged batteries, NOTHING! So this drone has no crash history, I just packed it for 5 months and now it doesn't work. Everything connects, but when I slide for "take off" it doesn't move at all not even the motors move. The company is down I guess because there is no customer support, chat, phone number...nothing since March!!!! Anyone else having this problem? Anything I can do?
Walk us through in extreme detail, do not leave any step out, what you do from start to finish. Example, do you turn on the breeze first or the controller. It is very important to tell us the order of the steps you use and all the details to get help on here.

When you are connected to the Breeze check the Settings, About and report the App version and the version for ESC, Flying Control, and Camera.

Next select the Pilot Task mode and report the condition of all the Status Icons. From Battery on the upper left to the IMU on the upper right.

I‘ve seen the Breeze appear to be connected by having a video feed, but not be able to fly and it will not have telemetry in the Status icons when you enter a Task mode.

A year ago their phone support told me to try airplane mode,and it worked for me

Here I go in detail. I turn on the drone, then turn on the wifi and wait for my drone to come out on the list and connect to it. Connected. I open the app and it beeps that it is connected. I put pilot mode, I can see that the camara is on and working. I press start, then slide to fly and nothing happens. My friend also has the same drone. He flew it today and it works. I took off his battery and charged it to see if maybe the battery was the problem, but NOTHING. Here are some pics of the sensors, GPS and versions. Starting to believe the computer Is fried..lol. Oh and Chuckmc, it didnt work either on airplane mode.

Attachments

• 20200818_172337.jpg
    20200818_172337.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • 20200818_172340.jpg
    20200818_172340.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • 20200818_172359.jpg
    20200818_172359.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13
I don't have mine anymore, long sad warranty story. You might try a reset using paperclip and finding directions from this forum or elsewhere online. Good luck

Reactions: FueledBreeze
Here I go in detail. I turn on the drone, then turn on the wifi and wait for my drone to come out on the list and connect to it. Connected. I open the app and it beeps that it is connected. I put pilot mode, I can see that the camara is on and working. I press start, then slide to fly and nothing happens. My friend also has the same drone. He flew it today and it works. I took off his battery and charged it to see if maybe the battery was the problem, but NOTHING. Here are some pics of the sensors, GPS and versions. Starting to believe the computer Is fried..lol. Oh and Chuckmc, it didnt work either on airplane mode.
Can you fly his Breeze or he fly yours? This is looking as if the ESC board (M7) may be toast.

Reactions: FueledBreeze
What are the Status conditions in the BreezeCam app? What task mode are you using?

I gave up on mine, selling it completely with what it came with.

(Removed by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:

Navigating the complexities of NY state residency as an international student on an F-1 visa can be daunting. Understanding the rules and requirements is crucial, and it often involves meticulous documentation. When I was in a similar situation, I found it immensely helpful to seek guidance from the international student office at my university. They provided detailed information and assistance throughout the process. Additionally, I stumbled upon a custom biology essay writing service Biology Essay Writing Service - Your Bridge to Academic Triumph that not only helped me with my coursework but also offered insights into state regulations that can affect one's residency status. Remember, the key is to stay informed, ask questions, and seek expert help when needed to ensure a smooth transition into NY state residency.
Since you mentioned that Yuneec's customer support seems to be unavailable, reaching out to the drone community and fellow users might be your best bet for finding a solution. However, please exercise caution and ensure your safety when attempting to troubleshoot or repair your drone, especially when performing a factory reset. If all else fails, you might need to wait until Yuneec's customer support becomes available or seek assistance from a professional drone repair service if there are any in your area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval