Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Broken sensor glass

There had to be enough of a reflection internally that it thought it was still on the ground.

it happened to me the same thing crashed and broke the sensor crystals I ask him that it takes some damage or some defect to the drone

Mi breeze se me estrelló y se le rompió los cristales de los sensores. mande a buscar ese plástico se lo instalé al breeze todo conduce de los normal pero cuando esta con el controller bluetooth al minuto se descontrola. Alguien que me pueda solucional esto o tengo que darle al breeze un reset........

Mi breeze se me estrelló y se le rompió los cristales de los sensores. mande a buscar ese plástico se lo instalé al breeze todo conduce de los normal pero cuando esta con el controller bluetooth al minuto se descontrola. Alguien que me pueda solucional esto o tengo que darle al breeze un reset........

If the Breeze flys with just the phone with no problem, then there is a problem with the controller.

It could be that it is not in the proper mode of operation. If you are using an iOS device the controller gets powered on by holding Y as you power on, and with an Android hold A as you power on.

Reactions: Lobo9611
I have a doubt if the cell phone goes off and I connected to the breeze that can happen ........

I have a doubt if the cell phone goes off and I connected to the breeze that can happen ........

When you fly with your phone does the Breeze respond to your flight commands properly?

If it does, then there is no problem with the Breeze or the phone.

For the controller, make sure you power it on in a mode matching the phone you use to fly the Breeze. If you are using an iPhone, power up the controller by pressing Power+Y. If your phone is an Android, power up the controller by pressing Power+A.

If you do this and flight with the controller is erratic reset the controller by pressing its reset button for 10 seconds, then power cycling the controller.

If that doesn’t help, contact Yuneec to try to get it replaced under warranty.

The IR filter gives a better signal to noise ratio for the sensor. It allows the IR to pass easily and visible light is reduced. Some seem to get by just fine using a flashlight lens to protect against dirt and moisture. It is a cheaper alternative. If you start having trouble using it you can always order the IR filter or a new bottom cover.

Seems that the IR filter should be IR pass and not IR cut. It should pass the IR light and filter out other light. Is that correct?.

Seems that the IR filter should be IR pass and not IR cut. It should pass the IR light and filter out other light. Is that correct?.

Yes you read that correctly.

hey guys so I just got the breeze and was flying it and out of no where the drone lost gps signal and started drifting off and managed to hit a wall. The glass on the bottom of the drone for the two sensors broke, is there anyway to replace it or fix it?[/QU
hey guys so I just got the breeze and was flying it and out of no where the drone lost gps signal and started drifting off and managed to hit a wall. The glass on the bottom of the drone for the two sensors broke, is there anyway to replace it or fix it?
hey guys so I just got the breeze and was flying it and out of no where the drone lost gps signal and started drifting off and managed to hit a wall. The glass on the bottom of the drone for the two sensors broke, is there anyway to replace it or fix it?
a guy on the web find a little very cheap flashlight, he remove the glass on it and install this glass with hot glue on his breeze shell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace