Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

BUYING S/HAND TYPHOON H

Reaction score
Been offered a s/hand typhoon advanced for £500 what could i test to prove ok if weather is bad and can,t fly H before buying only really want the ST16 and camera any help please?

Start it up in house with props off, see if it connects to camera, see if motors start, don't have to be outside to start it up!

You can check all the sensors are working correctly,run the motors up and you can change the allowed altitude and distance of the H all in the gui,also you can update the typhoon H this way if you so wish to instead of the sd card route

Been offered a s/hand typhoon advanced for £500 what could i test to prove ok if weather is bad and can,t fly H before buying only really want the ST16 and camera any help please?
What part of the U.K. Are you in?

Thanks and i am in oxfordshire
Thank you. Sorry for asking but when I saw you were offered a H for so little. We had one stolen from our shop in Plymouth a couple of months ago, so am still keeping an eye open for any coming up cheap, just in case.

Personally, I'd have the seller run a full battery through it. My first TH, seemed fine on the ground and the first 5ish minutes flying. After that is when things went south. It would J-Hook, Drift, lose altitude, and ToiletBowl. I'd have the seller demo; follow me, watch me, RTH, raise and lower the LG several times and anything else that can be reasonably tested in the time it takes to run a battery pack down to where it needs a charge...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval