Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

C23 camera help !!!

Reaction score
Hi guys, my h plus takes great video but is very intermittent with stills, went out today & took loads of video & still shots, got home to find no still shots on st16s video is fine, tried to take still shots at home & seemed ok, it appears that the problem is whilst in flight
Appreciate any help
Steve

Hi guys, my h plus takes great video but is very intermittent with stills, went out today & took loads of video & still shots, got home to find no still shots on st16s video is fine, tried to take still shots at home & seemed ok, it appears that the problem is whilst in flight
Appreciate any help
Steve
Are they stored on the SD card in camera?
I have noticed with mine that sometimes it takes a good amount of time +30 sec before you can see the preview on the st16 remote.

What card are you using?
Not all SD cards are working with the Sony sensor in the C23.

Hi mbernholdt, thanks for the reply, the card i am using is one suggested on this site as ok, ie sandisk extreme 64gb u3 a1, i hav,nt taken the card out of the camera yet, will look soon, the st16s showed the stills being taken & loaded into the file!!
Upon returning home, looked at st16s, & found only 6 video clips but no stills registered, even though i had taken lots.
Thanks for your help, i will place card into computer soon & see what i get
Steve.

Reactions: mbernholdt
Are they stored on the SD card in camera?
I have noticed with mine that sometimes it takes a good amount of time +30 sec before you can see the preview on the st16 remote.

What card are you using?
Not all SD cards are working with the Sony sensor in the C23.
Hi mbernholdt
Have downloaded contents of sd card to computer, & all the stills i had taken were there, so thanks for your help,, just seems a little strange that the st16s shows none stored
Regards. Steve

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval