Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

c23 camera

Reaction score
my H plus ins't recognizing card or i just dont have one says no sd card but i have one in remote only is ther a place on the camera to install one also?

my H plus ins't recognizing card or i just dont have one says no sd card but i have one in remote only is ther a place on the camera to install one also?
I you don't have a manual, here's one.

Attachments

• Typhoon_H_Plus_Manualv0.5.pdf
    6.4 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: DCH
Well this is scary. $20 says next post will be, Help! Typhoon took off into tree after takeoff.

I'm kidding bud but seriously though. Please read the manual for this before you attempt to fly it.
lol i know what you mean but oddly enough i could not find it in the manual i have had this drone for about a year and used it before but could not find the **** slot. Trust me i hated asking the question. and actually found it before answered but was too late lol thanks

Reactions: JackMTaco
lol i know what you mean but oddly enough i could not find it in the manual i have had this drone for about a year and used it before but could not find the **** slot. Trust me i hated asking the question. and actually found it before answered but was too late lol thanks
Page 27 Camera Controls, it's rather vague.

Page 27 Camera Controls, it's rather vague.
I had found plenty of things that said needed card for camera. What i could not find was something showing where to put it. The available documentation for these units leave a lot to be desired. But there's plenty of help online ie this thanks

I read the manual but couldn’t find it for a minute then the strangest thing happened.....common sense (on my part )came to my rescue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval