Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

C23/E90 camera repairs

Nice to hear about success story.

I thought my issue was resolved with vertigo drones but it's been about 3 weeks now and have yet to receive my refund. Just opened a case with PayPal

PayPal ruled in my favor in my dispute with Vertigo drones, took a while (not PayPal’s fault) but PayPal came through. Save your time and money...don’t use Vertigo drones.

IMG_4601.jpg

I'm curious how many people have sent their camera in for repair and the outcome of that repair.
Please share your experience with the problem you had with the camera and the outcome of the repair.
Okay I have sent a C-23 into John at YuneecSkins and it took some time but he was able to fix it for me. The camera was in a crash and not working in any way after the crash.

John really did a great job and I Highly recommend.

PayPal ruled in my favor in my dispute with Vertigo drones, took a while (not PayPal’s fault) but PayPal came through. Save your time and money...don’t use Vertigo drones.

View attachment 23174
Yep, vertigo is a shady business, I had bought a new mainboard for my plus, and they sent me a used one ? After proving it was used, there was no sd card, but leftover liquid tape where it was removed.. Ended up getting it for $100, rather than $299 ?

Reactions: Mike Irish
Okay everyone NEVER use Vertigo Drones!!!!!! Bad Experience!!!!!

1 Communications with updates from Vertigo was terrible over the many many months it took to get these two cameras repaired. Work order numbers # 84003 & #84004..
2 Then when the repaired cameras came back,, One of the Two cameras was mine, and One was someone else's camera. I took pictures of the Serial #'s on the cameras I sent in to compare to what
I got back. Again, I did not get the correct camera back!
The camera that was not mine had someone's Micro SD card in it and had a totally different Serial#.
3 On the Camera that was mine that worked fine before I sent in for repair. Now was completely out of focus and the lens had to be replaced in order to correct the issue.
In conclusion, I am completely disgusted with the service I received from Vertigo Drones.

The previous was left as a review of my experience.

Okay everyone NEVER use Vertigo Drones!!!!!! Bad Experience!!!!!

1 Communications with updates from Vertigo was terrible over the many many months it took to get these two cameras repaired. Work order numbers # 84003 & #84004..
2 Then when the repaired cameras came back,, One of the Two cameras was mine, and One was someone else's camera. I took pictures of the Serial #'s on the cameras I sent in to compare to what
I got back. Again, I did not get the correct camera back!
The camera that was not mine had someone's Micro SD card in it and had a totally different Serial#.
3 On the Camera that was mine that worked fine before I sent in for repair. Now was completely out of focus and the lens had to be replaced in order to correct the issue.
In conclusion, I am completely disgusted with the service I received from Vertigo Drones.

The previous was left as a review of my experience.
Yep, their a shady company, awhile back I bought a brand new H+ mainboard, and received one taken out of another drone ? After pointing that out, got transferred to a tech because they didn't believe me, back, and forth then we settled on 1/2 of what I originally paid, and they credited my charge card.. I no longer do any business with them, John @ yuneecskins is really the only place I now do business with now...

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval