Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cable cam question point edit

Reaction score
I make a cc and got 5 points. Is it possible to edit the points before the start. I mean set the height or rotation. I try't but not found it.

I make a cc and got 5 points. Is it possible to edit the points before the start. I mean set the height or rotation. I try't but not found it.
I don't think you can edit the waypoints after you have created the file.

I don't think you can edit the waypoints after you have created the file.

You are not able to alter the waypoints after setting the flight path. You have to be at the initial start point on the cable cam for your height and rotation. Set the first waypoint the way you want, then proceed. One stick controls the camera, and One stick controls the direction on the waypoint. Check your switches. Make sure its not on Pan mode F, and you have the free look. Pretty much the same from one company to another. Stability of GPS is your key. USE the WEALTH system.

There is a way to do it, but not on field:
Copy the flightdata folder from the internal memory to the sd card.
Copy then the files to your PC.
On the PC you can edit your saved waypoint files with a simple editor.

There is a way to do it, but not on field:
Copy the flightdata folder from the internal memory to the sd card.
Copy then the files to your PC.
On the PC you can edit your saved waypoint files with a simple editor.
I believe that the intended question was an in the field while doing, type. Does APM 2.0 work with Typhoon H?

You can't edit them, but you can delete one or all of them. Then you can just re-do it. I'm not sure if it's just the last one you can delete or not. I'll have to test that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval