Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera and video

Reaction score
I noticed that when calibrating the gimble the camera move with a title to the left and right.

It there a way to do this while flying. Thought it would add something to the video.

Tks.

Update, I mean when the camera move on a left and right angle, not just back and forth.
There is no way to do this. That movement is to calibrate only. Kinda like when you calibrate a pen to a tablet, you have to touch the screen in required areas so it knows it's range of movement. The angles you see are required to allow the gimbal to keep the camera level as the H moves around.

Now if you are wanting to get a shot that looks like a view from inside a plane looking out, with the horizon leaning from the left or the right, you need to make sure your shot is a wide as you can get, then angle the footage in post production.

NVDI and Mapping software

I’m looking for NIR lense filter for the CG03+. Also reliable a reliable mapping software for the Android App ST-16. I heard complaints about uavtoolbox. Any thoughts or experience on these two subjects would be appreciated.

NVDI and Mapping software

I’m looking for NIR lense filter for the CG03+. Also reliable a reliable mapping software for the Android App ST-16. I heard complaints about uavtoolbox. Any thoughts or experience on these two subjects would be appreciated.
Please post your question in a new thread, in the appropriate area, as this thread is not for new topics.

Please post your question in a new thread, in the appropriate area, as this thread is not for new topics.

Where should I post this? I am new to the forum. I thought I was posting my camera question in a category. Your suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Where should I post this? I am new to the forum. I thought I was posting my camera question in a category. Your suggestions are welcome. Thanks
On the upper left of the screen you will see the Yuneec Pilots Icon, click it and it will take you to the home page. From there, scroll down the screen till you see the area you want to post to, in your case, Typhoon H Hex Series.

Click that to go to the Typhoon H Hex Series forum where you will see sub categories listed. From there, pick the one that best suits what your thread involves, as in your case, Typhoon H Help .

Next, look to the right of your screen, part way down from the top and you will see a red rectangular box that says Post New Thread. Click that to create you new thread.

Murray

Reactions: inlikeflint

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia