Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera CGO3+ et ST16

Reaction score
camera CGO3+ et ST16

Typhoon H and ST 16 and CGO3+ camera: the ST16 displays "Reconnecting to camera" in red at the top.

In System Settings then "Choose a camera " name then Select (the right camera chosen of course) then exit from this menu and return to the main screen, and still no camera and always the message "Recon... "The WIFI signal seems correct, the antennas in place, the GPS on, the satellites found, but no video return; the main LED flashes "slow blue". I can start the engines, take off but video nothing. What's going on? A conspiracy?? lol

Note that the time to switch to the Welcome Pilot message - when everything was working - is terribly long (5 minutes at least).

Congratulations to your site, and to your passion for this wonderful Typhoon H engine, and cordial greetings from France. If a good soul can help me...

(sorry this message is written with automatic translator...)

You are not bound to the controller. Try creating a new model and binding to it.

Reactions: Steve Carr
The video is perfect. thank you. but...impossible to reinstall "the Aircraft Model" is displayed Not connected" In "About control" we read the camera, but then

TYPHOON H

Gimbal N/A version

Autopilot version N/A

Camera version B/W

RealSense N/I version

What can I do? I started again from the beginning of the video...and same result

thank you to you

Defective sliding connector or brocken wire in the gimbal can do this trouble.

Please perform Attachment 34 (Typhoon H Binding Verification) of Way To Fix Drones project to determine the exact point the binding process fails. Every step must be performed. Even the steps you have no doubt are already in the correct condition. After some preparations steps, the verification falls into a routine of directing an action, then verifying the correct response to the action. When you reach a step that does not meet the verification, stop. Post the step number and what you saw here in the Forum.

Reactions: Chroma Pilot
Everything is pretty much back to normal. I didn't understand that I had to enter the sequence 1234567890, I was entering my own numbers.
Many thanks for your precious help.
Let's hope that everything continues to work.
We notice, all the same, considering the thickness of the messages here, that the Typhoon H is of a singular fragility, of an unbearable fragility. If servos, controllers, receivers, etc. were as unreliable in aeromodeling, nobody would practice this wonderful activity anymore. In Europe, Yuneec doesn't care about a correct follow-up with its customers.
I just noticed that "the moderator" here got angry because I had posted one or two messages in French a long time ago. It's useless, am I getting angry because this site is in US English? One can live on earth and not practice English. And even find that this language is more than strange, which does not prevent me from loving Americans madly. But by their language lol. (I'm just messing with the moderator here.
This said, congratulations to all.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval