Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera does not move

Reaction score
Camera doesn’t work,only the picture and video. No rotation or up and down. Whatya think?!

Power up just the aircraft with the camera mounted. When it is done initializing does the camera point forward and level and resist being moved by hand?

Has anything happened since it last worked and now? Such as a hard landing, crash, long storage, powered up with the gimbal lock in place, or transported without the gimbal lock.

Power up just the aircraft with the camera mounted. When it is done initializing does the camera point forward and level and resist being moved by hand?

Has anything happened since it last worked and now? Such as a hard landing, crash, long storage, powered up with the gimbal lock in place, or transported without the gimbal lock.
It was stored in my hobby room for about 8 months. Worked when I put it away in its case. When I see start the aircraft without transmitter the camera will wiggle around for a few seconds then stop facing forward and stop. But I can move it freely with my hand

The camera will often sound a pattern of long and short beeps as a code to help diagnose its problem. The pattern is made up of one to four long beeps followed by one to four short beeps, then repeats. If there is more than one problem, there will be more than one code sequence before it repeats.
Is your camera sounding any of the codes described at the bottom of this picture?
cgo3+ Gimbal Board Connections.jpg

The camera will often sound a pattern of long and short beeps as a code to help diagnose its problem. The pattern is made up of one to four long beeps followed by one to four short beeps, then repeats. If there is more than one problem, there will be more than one code sequence before it repeats.
Is your camera sounding any of the codes described at the bottom of this picture?
View attachment 28844
I will check,thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval