Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera interchange

Reaction score
I dug around and found cameras discussed but I am asking on the chance that something may have changed in the 2 years or so since the articles I found. I flew my H Plus into an overhead cable for my arena lights due to my right/left/backwards orientation error and the camera detached at the rubber mounts. I will repair the camera but I have a CG03+ camera on an H I could use on this H Plus craft in the mean time if I can pair the camera. The ST16S controller does not see the camera. I have reset the CG03+ camera via the reset buttons and it is still not found. The camera does work and was/is paired to an ST16 controller. Is the camera interchange possible and I'm doing something wrong (like not clearing it from the other controller) or is it not going to work?

Is the camera interchange possible and I'm doing something wrong (like not clearing it from the other controller) or is it not going to work?
Unfortunately it is not possible. I am positive it is only a software related issue, which might be solved in the future, but so far there is no way to bind a CGO3+ to a ST16s. At least as far as I know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech