Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera isn't working

Nik

Reaction score
Hello, the camera is not setting up automatically as I turn on the drone. It is also not moving, I can't make it look up or down by controlling the slider from the left side of ST10+. It also shows that "Failed to communicate with camera". Can you please help me?

Thank you in advance,
Nik

Attachments

• 52d44b55-5b48-4352-96a9-16d1b7f217b1.jpg
    52d44b55-5b48-4352-96a9-16d1b7f217b1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 23
Go into system settings. Go to camera. Pick cgo3+ pro. Back out . Now At the bind button you should see the aircraft and under the camera the cgo3p. Now depending on the color you can refresh or bind. If it is white bind, if orange refresh. Fly safe

Are you sure the camera is getting power?? It looks like it is not powered on in your picture. In any case, the binding process is on this video. When you bind to the camera it will ask for a password. Enter 1234567890.

Thank you all guys, I bound the camera but it is unfortunately still not working. Here is a link to a very short video about my drone, hope it shows the problem.
Thank you in advice,
Nik

Last edited:
Do you have the SteadyGrip, and does it work with that too? Maybe the contacts on the hot shoe between the camera and body are dirty, preventing connection? I'm trying to remember if the little accessory bag had the tether camera, and if so, I wonder if using that connection would maybe bypass that, and see if that works?

Sometimes (for whatever reason) simply removing the SD card in the box and reinstalling it can solve many camera connection problems.
Try it.
You might as well reformat the card while you have it out too.
Good Luck
Jafo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval