Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera mount buffer pins

Reaction score
Herefordshire/Gloucester boarder in the United Kin
I'm in the UK.

Does anyone know where I could buy just the pins in the box please? They go through the rubber buffers on the under slung camera mount.

Also... why are they only two pins in the replacement camera buffer mount kit when there are four corners?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Drone_camera_base01.jpg
    Drone_camera_base01.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 6
They have always been just the two and they mount in opposite corners. Either front right/rear left or front left/rear right.

They help hold the camera on in hard maneuvering, but using four increases the likelihood of transferring vibration to the camera that is too high in frequency to be corrected by the gimbal.

I use small cable ties (zip tie) to replace the pins. You need two for one pin and two plastic washer.
cam_pin1.jpg
Attach one washer below, zip-tie from bottom to up through the buffer and attach the second buffer. Then attach the zip part to it. Let the whole thing ~2mm room to move. Cut the remaining part of the tie.
cam_pin2.jpg

I use this since Blade 350QX - Q500 - Typhoon H. No problems at all if it is not too tight.

I use small cable ties (zip tie) to replace the pins. You need two for one pin and two plastic washer.
View attachment 30397
Attach one washer below, zip-tie from bottom to up through the buffer and attach the second buffer. Then attach the zip part to it. Let the whole thing ~2mm room to move. Cut the remaining part of the tie.
View attachment 30399

I use this since Blade 350QX - Q500 - Typhoon H. No problems at all if it is not too tight.
Great idea @h-elsner

Reactions: Extreme_Typhon_H

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook