Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera On The Typhoon H

Reaction score
I noticed yesterday that while checking out the camera movements that when my toggles for the camera were in the down position the camera turned around in a circle and was not controllable. It wasn't because the knob on the far right wasn't centered, it was and if I turned it there was no effect. The camera works fine except for this discovery. Could it be I might have hit something while trying to calibrate the sticks on the controller? Any suggestions?

I also noticed that while looking at hardware monitor on the transmitter that the little knob that controls rotation of the camera is turned to the far right, not centered. But on the fiscal transmitter pannal it is centered and when you turn it, it does not effect the one on the monitor. Also I read that there is a so called secret adjustment pannal and I have accessed it before but I can't remember how to get back to it and if there might be a way to fine tune that knob. How do I access it? Help please.

Here you go... just don't tell anyone... ;)

ST-16 Calibration

I had this happen when I had first gotten my H... before trying the calibration above, I would suggest creating a new model on the ST-16, re-bind, and do a gimbal calibration. Also note, that when doing a gimbal calibration you must cycle the H power off and on, to reboot and complete the calibration procedure.

If you still have deflection showing on the pan control in hardware monitor, then move on to the secret menu calibration above.

1) To enter this mode you must tap the "about controller" fast... 5-6 clicks in 1.5 seconds.

2) It is important when starting the full ST-16 calibration, that both the tilt slider and the turtle/rabbit slider are in the center positions to start.

Last edited:
Reactions: thoneter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patynowy