Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera problem

Reaction score
Camera wirks fine and aircraft works great, however camera will not move up or down. only stays on horizon. Any idea what it might be?
use the gimbal cable, as the copper connectors don't connect. Thanks

Is it a Q500? If yes, two ideas come into my mind:
- The transistor on the mainboard that sens the PWM signal is defect. At some mainboards it is possible to use the other channel.
- There may a problem (shortcut?) on the gimbal board due to ripped off cables to the slide contacts (copper connector) of the cam.

br HE

Reactions: DoomMeister
The issues described by @h-elsner are the most common issues for the CGo3 camera on the Q500, and it sounds like that is what you have, but please confirm we are thinking about the correct camera/drone.
You also mentioned the copper contacts. The side that is on the drone sometimes get stuck down. The remedy is the same as for the CG03+, except the CG03 only has one set of 3. If you find one stuck down, you can make a small hook from something like a straight pin to pull it back up.

Assuming you have the CGo3/Q500, you can check these resources. All are in the PDF document attached to "Way To Fix Drones project":
Attachment 1 (CG03 Removing the Three Black Wires)
Attachment 19 (CGo3+ Stuck Mount Contacts)
Attachment 52 (Q500 Series Camera Tilt Transistor).

My camera has 3 different color wires not 3 black. one wire is loose, so gur=essing that might be the problem. Will take it to hobby shop.as i dont have that fine of soldering tool. thanks for the info, will post the final result.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal