Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera Tilt Speed

Reaction score
As you know, we can change the rate/speed at which our camera will pan by adjusting K1 or pan control knob. The tilt control however is another story. You are only able to adjust up or down at one predetermined speed. Here is how to change that if you want a slower tilt up/down speed.

BE CERTAIN THE TILT SLIDER IS COMPLETELY UP BEFORE PROCEEDING
1.Tap Channel settings
2. Tap OK
3. Tap A03
4. Tap K2
5. Tap Edit
6. Tap + or - beside "speed" in the lower left of your screen to set the desired ms or sec. It should be factory set to 10ms.
7. Tap Save
8. Tap the return button twice. Note: K2 will be colored Red upon the second tap of the return button when exiting the control settings. This is normal.
9. Move slider switch all the way to the downward most position and wait for camera to fully transition to 90deg down.
10. Move slider switch to the up most position. That's it! You have now reconfigured the camera to make it's full motion within the time you entered. Hope this helps out some of my fellow video friends.

As you know, we can change the rate/speed at which our camera will pan by adjusting K1 or pan control knob. The tilt control however is another story. You are only able to adjust up or down at one predetermined speed. Here is how to change that if you want a slower tilt up/down speed.

BE CERTAIN THE TILT SLIDER IS COMPLETELY UP BEFORE PROCEEDING
1.Tap Channel settings
2. Tap OK
3. Tap A03
4. Tap K2
5. Tap Edit
6. Tap + or - beside "speed" in the lower left of your screen to set the desired ms or sec. It should be factory set to 10ms.
7. Tap Save
8. Tap the return button twice. Note: K2 will be colored Red upon the second tap of the return button when exiting the control settings. This is normal.
9. Move slider switch all the way to the downward most position and wait for camera to fully transition to 90deg down.
10. Move slider switch to the up most position. That's it! You have now reconfigured the camera to make it's full motion within the time you entered. Hope this helps out some of my fellow video friends.
Another Excellent tip my friend !, Any luck finding the camera and slider control to auto adjust camera LOL ! Have you found a smooth +/- setting for the tilt speed, faster/slower ! Great Job !;)

Reactions: Forrestt
Like I said, have not tried it yet. :)
I saw that you haven't, I was replying to On The Ropes(If you posted to me, just saw it was replied to my response), I tried it briefly and it did seem to slow it and increase it some, but nothing radicaliy to be impressed, Hey Forrestt, I bet there is another slider adjustment for that also to increase and decrease intensity ! LOL:rolleyes:

Thanks for the info but I can't get the speed to decrease lower than 10ms. Seems like 10ms is the lowest it will go...

Yes it does but Forrests comment made me doubt and I am away from home at the moment.
MDHughes comment, I am not sure about the slider but I have also had a case where it could not be reduced below 10ms
Same with me,10ms is lowest i can get it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval