Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can someone who speaks German and English please watch

Reaction score
So watch this video if you speak both and please tell those of us who only speak English what exactly he does with the AUX button? I am starting to understand the channel programing but I have no idea what hes saying and want to know what he actually programs it to do.

Last edited:
I hope you can be patient, somewhere mid january i think to have time for you to translate (sent me a reminder if i should forget it).
Now in the middle of the hollydays i have to little time do do it.
And yes, i speak, although i am dutch, both languages.......

Reactions: Grimsin
Hi!

I don't speak german language but as watching the video, I understand he mixed the AUX button to camera "pitch channel" to move camera straight down by one button. Movement speed set by seconds.

Best regards

Hi!

I don't speak german language but as watching the video, I understand he mixed the AUX button to camera "pitch channel" to move camera straight down by one button. Movement speed set by seconds.

Best regards
Yea I see he attaches the cam to the aux button but its more then just pitch it looks like. He pushes the button and it tilts down pans 360 2 or 3x then returns to home all in one button and although i dont understand him really im pretty sure it start stops record at a certain point too. Thats like 5 functions in one button....

Hi!

Until he holds the "AUX" button... camera tilts down and starts to rotate(pans360) First time there was short delay for "pan" and camera moved diagonally. Other test was long delay camera tilted down and then started "panning". If he releases the button, camera resets to inital position.
Thats my opinion, I think there is no other functions, someone correct me :)

Best regards.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder