Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cancel my H order for the Xiaomi Mi?

By the look of your arms on your un boxing video, you look to be a young whipper snapper!. It will come with age! LOL or a shot of my special East Texas Bayou, white lightning! that will put hair on your balls instantly!;)
Best Post Ever!

I'm seriously thinking about it being a new drone owner I have serious concerns about crashing $1200 drone.

The Xiaomi seems to be a pretty good deal if it pans out. It doesn't have the obstacle avoidance but it's a third the price.

Am I crazy?

Xiaomi unveils the Mi Drone, costing $460 for 4K video or $380 for 1080p | The Verge

The Mi Drone is close to a toy.
When you know more about the quality and performance of the Xiaomi products, you will never buy the Mi Drone.

Another thing is:The Mi Drone crashed during the live demo flight on yesterday. Funny~

No fun with a Autel, they are toys Humbee, you see when you H it up and fly your heart out. Give the wife the Autel !
It is not a toy. You just get what you pay for. I love my H but I like my X Star also. The good thing about both Drones is the customer service. Yuneec has become a standard in the industry and Autel is an up and coming company. If you have already paid for your TH and you still can afford it don't cancel . I can almost guarantee you will not let your wife fly the Autel.

DC check your profile. Call me

Well if my H does not show up tomorrow , I think I will go crazy and find something to fly.

Who did you preorder from?

Call Peter.

Call him he has places all over

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop