Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H toilet bowl crash video

And that was my biggest concern with shipping my "Toilet-Bowling" Typhoon H back to them. That it would come back STILL defective.

Thankfully my LHS took care of me and allowed my to exchange my defective H for a new one. The new one is fine...

Oh but my LHS got SCREWED. Yuneec did not exchange a new one for the returned one. They made the LHS send in the defective one, wait a couple weeks for repair and shipped it back to them. They had to sell it as a "refurbished" product at a loss. Yuneec told them that exchanging Hs was not the approved method. They were supposed to tell me to send it back to Yuneec. The owner's of my LHS were not happy at all and have stopped carrying Yuneec products.

Just got my email from Yuneec Support saying they received my TH today.

1. Called CS- Jul 30, 2016
2. TH Mailed to Yuneec- Aug 1, 2016
3. Delivered to Yuneec- Aug 7, 2016
4. Email recieved from Yuneec saying they recieved it- Aug 12, 2016 (exactly 5 days after UPS delivered it)
5. Fixed and being returned-?

This is exactly the same time frame from the previous time I sent it in. If I get an email on Monday saying it's being shipped back it will correlate to it exactly.

Reactions: Ana Rosa
Just got my email from Yuneec Support saying they received my TH today.

1. Called CS- Jul 30, 2016
2. TH Mailed to Yuneec- Aug 1, 2016
3. Delivered to Yuneec- Aug 7, 2016
4. Email recieved from Yuneec saying they recieved it- Aug 12, 2016 (exactly 5 days after UPS delivered it)
5. Fixed and being returned-?

This is exactly the same time frame from the previous time I sent it in. If I get an email on Monday saying it's being shipped back it will correlate to it exactly.

I wonder what it is they fix?

I wonder what it is they fix?

On Aug 16, 2016 - Received an email saying "This message is to inform you that your inspection is in progress". Then about 4 hours later I got another email stating "your order has been fulfilled" which had the replacement of the "Typhoon H ESC Velometer Circuit Board" on the receipt.
I found this about the part replaced part YUNTYH117SVC-

Typhoon H Main Power Distribution Electronic Control Board (Does not include flight controller)

I requested that they send me the detailed report of what they found wrong to bring them to the conclusion that the ESC part needed to be replaced. Last trip they replaced the GPS and never got an explanation as to why they replaced that and why they didn't replace the ESC at the same time. It looks like they are just throwing new parts in it to see if it fixes the problem. Waiting for a response. The only info they provide is that mutli step checklist which doesn't state anything but they checked a bunch of things.

My H is due to arrive back to me on Monday Aug 22, 2016. UPS doesn't come to my house till late in the evening so a flight will have to wait until Tuesday to see if the problem has been fixed.

Last edited:
On Aug 16, 2016 - Received an email saying "This message is to inform you that your inspection is in progress". Then about 4 hours later I got another email stating "your order has been fulfilled" which had the replacement of the "Typhoon H ESC Velometer Circuit Board" on the receipt.

I requested that they send me the detailed report of what they found wrong to bring them to the conclusion that the ESC part needed to be replaced. Last trip they replaced the GPS and never got an explanation as to why they replaced that and why they didn't replace the ESC at the same time. It looks like they are just throwing new parts in it to see if it fixes the problem. Waiting for a response. The only info they provide is that mutli step checklist which doesn't state anything but they checked a bunch of things.

My H is due to arrive back to me on Monday Aug 22, 2016. UPS doesn't come to my house till late in the evening so a flight will have to wait until Tuesday to see if the problem has been fixed.

Interesting... never heard of that part.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio