Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cannot find the Breeze on the Comfast Scan

Reaction score
I recently aquired a new Breeze that I have been trying to pair with my Comfast repeater, which has worked with my old Breeze in for repair at the moment. Has anything changed with the Wi-fi on the new Breeze? I can connect directly to my iPhone, but the Breeze does not show up on a scan of the Comfast. Confusing to say the least. DM any suggestions?

I recently aquired a new Breeze that I have been trying to pair with my Comfast repeater, which has worked with my old Breeze in for repair at the moment. Has anything changed with the Wi-fi on the new Breeze? I can connect directly to my iPhone, but the Breeze does not show up on a scan of the Comfast. Confusing to say the least. DM any suggestions?

Reset the Comfast and do the full setup again. The directions should be in a sticky thread in the Breeze How To forum.

DM Thanks for your reply, I actually re-read the thread earlier and have been following the instructions, one thing I may have not done is to press the reset button for a full 10 section. I'll give it another try soon.

DM Thanks for your reply, I actually re-read the thread earlier and have been following the instructions, one thing I may have not done is to press the reset button for a full 10 section. I'll give it another try soon.

It is not easy holding that reset button in. If I remember correctly the light on the Comfast changes from blue to orange and has to be done with power applied.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital