Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can't get this camera straight

Reaction score
Been trying allday to get this camera straight.From when the drone starts,the camera suppose to calibrate on its own.This camera dont even move.I can see the video an all.it wont even tilt.Is it something else that i can try to solve this problem?Need helpIMG-0105.JPG

.I can see the video an all.it wont even tilt
I can't tell from the picture how the camera is connected to the Q. If you are using the cable to connect it the try uplugging and reconnecting it. If you aren't using the cable then try using it to connect to the Q.

Perfect. Thanks for the pic. I would remove the cable and inspect it using a magnifier to see if there is any loose connections. That would be the starting point.

ill try that.i can tell you that it is getting power and its showing on the controller.just wont do anything else.

ill try that.i can tell you that it is getting power and its showing on the controller.just wont do anything else.
Right. I understand. It's just to make sure all is good with the connectors.

If it looks good, then the next thing is to try and hold the camera level while you turn on the Q. Hold it until you fell the gimbal take over. Try it a couple of times to see if that will set it straight.

The next step would be to press the two buttons on the back of the camera next to the USB connector. Do it with the power on and, again, hold the camera level until you feel the gimbal take over.

Right. I understand. It's just to make sure all is good with the connectors.

If it looks good, then the next thing is to try and hold the camera level while you turn on the Q. Hold it until you fell the gimbal take over. Try it a couple of times to see if that will set it straight.

The next step would be to press the two buttons on the back of the camera next to the USB connector. Do it with the power on and, again, hold the camera level until you feel the gimbal take over.
Steve, i don't see any button behind the camera

Steve, i don't see any button behind the camera
There are two hidden buttons right behind the sd card slot. They have different functions but I can't remember which does what. At least one of them will restart the camera. Try both.

CGO3_Reset.jpg

Reactions: Mack
Hey Steve,how about latency.what do you think will cause that?
That's partly because the video signal is wifi. The video is converted to digital packets and sent from the camera to the controller. Then the controller has to reply that the packets were received. Lost or partial packets have to be re-sent so the whole process slows down. More distance or a weak signal increases the lag. That is why many owners install an external antenna on the ST10. It improves signal strength and reduces lag.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy