Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can't Reach Yuneec Customer Support

RBC

Reaction score
I have been trying to reach Yuneec Customer / Technical Support. Phones are not working. You either get disconnected or get a busy signal. Yuneec has had a much better reputation for customer support. I'm hoping this is only a temporary issue.

Just tried again. Now getting hold music. That is a good sign.

Well.......it is the first day after a holiday. Expect there will be a lot of calls.

Very busy day here. Just checked with IT and the phone system appears to be functioning normally right now. We apologize for any delays. Other than calling in you can also reach us via email at [email protected]. We will respond within one business day.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Earlier I used the option of requesting a call back instead of continuing to hold. It's been about 30 minutes so far. Wondering if I should have just stayed on hold. Just tried again and got disconnected and then a busy signal.

Earlier I used the option of requesting a call back instead of continuing to hold. It's been about 30 minutes so far. Wondering if I should have just stayed on hold. Just tried again and got disconnected and then a busy signal.
Looking in to this now. If you could send me the number you called from at [email protected] I will find out what happened to your call and have someone contact you directly.

I am speaking with Yuneec Tech support now. They became aware of my attempts to contact them and they reached out to me. Great Customer Service!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval