Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can't Update FW

Reaction score
So I am having issues updating my H+. When I check for updates on the flight controller and I am asked to select a Wifi network the controller stops responding. The keyboard for me to type the password is visible but behind the wifi menu, I can't actually type on it. Has anyone else experienced this? Am I doing something wrong?

How about to reboot the RC and try it again? Could you please attach the screen picture then we can understand it well?

Ok so it’s going to keep doing that. Start with the ST on and connect via the Android tools to a trusted good WiFi. Then go into the app and go to the software update and let it load into the ST. Next turn on the bird and find and rebind to the camera. Go back to the update menu and you’ll see it’s all ready to go. I usually do mine in my kitchen while puttering around doing morning routine and chores as it takes about an hour.

You must recalibrate accelerometer, gyro, and compass afterwards and take your time on first test flights post update. You may experience some “yuneecness” with new issues as some have reported here. I had some disconnection between radio and flight system momentarily appear and disappear and one that started an auto land. The next day I had no issues. I can now access my WiFi from the app for future updates and the screen typing works better but they still don’t have the keyboard float over their silly screen graphic. Maybe the next update and Android tweak will fix that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook