Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cape Cod Sunset

Reaction score
Flew the drone Friday and Saturday night at The Cape (Cape Cod, MA for the non-residents) but when transferring files off my SD card my PC froze, threw a BSOD (blue screen of death) and all the data from the Friday flight got corrupted.. grr..

Here's one shot from Saturday, which, in my opinion, was the better sunset anyway as it was on the inside of the Cape, facing the sunset..

cape_sunset.jpg

Flew the drone Friday and Saturday night at The Cape (Cape Cod, MA for the non-residents) but when transferring files off my SD card my PC froze, threw a BSOD (blue screen of death) and all the data from the Friday flight got corrupted.. grr..

Here's one shot from Saturday, which, in my opinion, was the better sunset anyway as it was on the inside of the Cape, facing the sunset..

View attachment 28251
What type of bird are yo using

View attachment 28251
Looks fantastic

Reactions: GooG6695
Just across Buzzards Bay. Some wonderful evenings so far.View attachment 28292
Love the lighthouse in the foreground! Have to agree the sunsets are incredible lately. Speaking of Buzzards Bay, I wanted to get some shots of the insane Buzzards Bay Railroad Bridge but we were already running late getting home and it was a cloudy day. There's something really eerie about a giant structure elevated up in the sky.

Reactions: Peter b

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval