Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Case

Reaction score
What would be a good quality hard case with the original typhoon phone out of the box plus additional space that rolls it doesn't need to be too pricey quality is worth the money I've seen a lot online and then I just get a little overwhelmed anybody for some info?

I have the standard hard case that came with my Q500+.
That thing is a bear to lug around very far. It's just awkward.Not that it weighs a whole lot.
I saw a small toolbox dolly at Home Depot.Put your box in this thing and strap it in.$25.00 US.
That's my plan for the hard case.
I do a lot of hiking and purchased the Backpack for my Q. It's where I store the drone and keep everything. It's easy to carry and has a ton of room for whatever you want to carry.Including a beverage.
PHP:
http://www.banggood.com/Backpack-Carrying-Bag-Case-for-Yuneec-Typhoon-Q500-RC-Quadcopter-p-1023327.html

Happy flying,
Jafo

Last edited:
The aluminum case that comes with the Q500 4k is ok, but if you are looking for a hard shell case, we have one from CasePro on our site you can check out. You can click here

CasePro Yuneec Typhoon Q500 Hard Case

It has room for everything you need and more, plus the 100% waterproof, dust proof air tight shell is awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis