Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC eeditor for typhoon H

Reaction score
Wer kann mir sagen, ob es mit dem CCC editor for typhoon H möglich ist an einem eingegebenen Wegpunkt zu landen?

Google Translate:
Who can tell me whether it is possible with the CCC editor for typhoon H to land at an entered waypoint?

Last edited by a moderator:
With CCC you do not have auto launch or auto land. You launch the TH, enter the CCC mode and record a new CCC mission or load a previously saved mission. When you have finished flying the mission you then use RTH or manually land.

You can develop CCC missions with UAV Toolbox or an online editor (a search on the forum will find the website).

One major advantage to CCC missions are that you can concentrate on aiming the camera while the aircraft flies itself.

You might can, you would have to put the final location altitude to 'zero' (or exactly the real altitude of landing spot) but that may not work, have used the online ccc editor to create a # of routes and it works nice but have not used to land, as said above liftoff is not auto either.

I personally do not think it is smart to do it, unless you know exact altitude of spot to land - i never know that and is the gps accurate enuf ??

this is the online ccc editor i use:

Wer kann mir sagen, ob es mit dem CCC editor for typhoon H möglich ist an einem eingegebenen Wegpunkt zu landen?

Google Translate:
Who can tell me whether it is possible with the CCC editor for typhoon H to land at an entered waypoint?

Hello everybody.

Recently started using Uav Toolbox for preliminary flight planning on Tyhoon H.

During the flight, he does not automatically take photos. I guess I'm doing something wrong.
Knows who realties how to make photos are taken automatically in the ССС flight mode. Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430