Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC load wrong file.

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened when you load the wrong ccc file when you are on another location AND start the mission? Results this in a fly away? Thx

Does anyone know what happened when you load the wrong ccc file when you are on another location AND start the mission? Results this in a fly away? Thx
I would suspect it would try to fly the mission. It would not be a pleasant experience.

It does bring up an interesting question that only the Yuneec programmers could answer...

So the scenario plays out, and the H flies off to the first waypoint as the CCC mode dictates... even if that 1st waypoint is 50 miles away as calculated by the GPS. So as it flies off it will lose contact with the ST-16.

I know that we had this question come up in another thread, as to whether the H has to remain in contact with the controller to run the CCC route, or if it is preloaded before starting, and in fact can complete the route entirely as programmed even if it loses contact with the ST-16. If I remember, the consensus was that you do need a continuing connection to the controller to complete the mission.

So my point is, when contact is lost with the ST-16 when you are in an automated mode, should not RTH kick in? And by RTH, I do mean the completely automated programming of the H to return to the last known location of the ST-16 when the control signal is lost, not throwing the RTH switch. In other words, when the H is performing it's function of travelling to the first waypoint (thereby creating the situation for losing contact), is the RHT programming given priority (and the ability to override) the current CCC route programming that is running?

This video states that the H will not begin a CCC if its out of local area that the flight was programmed for, also points out that one should name the CCC flights so as not to try and fly a CCC route that is out of range

Reactions: Steve Carr
I was wondering about trying ccc in a place different from where it was programmed but sure wasn't willing to risk the bird to find out!:confused:

Question??? If you realize its flying off due to the wrong CCC being loaded can you not hit exit to stop the CCC flight?

Question??? If you realize its flying off due to the wrong CCC being loaded can you not hit exit to stop the CCC flight?

Correct. One of the first things one should understand about an autonomous flight is how to stop it. This is another reason I stress that one fly as close as possible to the first waypoint when flying a CCC mission - should you start the mission and see the bird take off away from the start point - it will be clear to stop the mission very quickly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads