Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC starting reverse without going to starting point

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the H can START in reverse from CCC saved points. I know it can go in reverse by pushing down on the stick but can it start that way? Because it seems to need to fly all the way to the 1st way point before starting.
Why:
I have a long CCC flight. After setting, lets say 5 way points over a half mile or a mile distance I don't want the H to fly all the way to the 1st (start) way point wasting battery life. I want it to start at the last so I don't waste the battery to fly a full mile back to way point 1 to start. I'd like to be able to program the way points in reverse and start from the last. Can it be done?

I'm wondering if the H can START in reverse from CCC saved points. I know it can go in reverse by pushing down on the stick but can it start that way? Because it seems to need to fly all the way to the 1st way point before starting.
Why:
I have a long CCC flight. After setting, lets say 5 way points over a half mile or a mile distance I don't want the H to fly all the way to the 1st (start) way point wasting battery life. I want it to start at the last so I don't waste the battery to fly a full mile back to way point 1 to start. I'd like to be able to program the way points in reverse and start from the last. Can it be done?

If you only have 5 way points, I would use a text editor to change the ccc-file

or, you send the drone direcly near to the endpoint, start the ccc and push down the stick.
I do not believe it will fly first to the starting point and then back the the endpoint to start the reverse-tour.

look @ your manual: :)
If the pilot set 7 waypoints as shown, when the copter arrives at the Waypoint 1,
slowly raise the throttle stick, the copter will fly along the waypoints from 1 to 7 in
order. If the pilot slowly lower the throttle stick, the copter will fly along the
waypoints from 7 to 1 in order.

Last edited:
look @ your manual: :)
If the pilot set 7 waypoints as shown, when the copter arrives at the Waypoint 1,
This is what I'm trying to eliminate. The flying to waypoint 1 first. If they are a mile apart, there goes the battery just to get all the way to the first waypoint.

This is what I'm trying to eliminate. The flying to waypoint 1 first. If they are a mile apart, there goes the battery just to get all the way to the first waypoint.
I don't believe this is possible with the current firmware. I haven't been able to do it either. Whenever you start a ccc mission, it always flies to waypoint 1.

One way around this is to pre-plan your ccc flights using Eric's CCC editor for typhoon H - by Eric EMMANUEL
Highly recommended!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval