Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

cg03 pro problem

He
Patrick,
There are several primary areas that need to be discussed to even know what to look at:
1.) The drone side (spring) mount contacts.
2.) The camera side mount contact.
3.) The circuit board in the top of the camera mount.
4.) The slip ring.
5.) The camera gimbal board.
6.) The drone main board.
7.) The connector board above the drone side of the camera mount
8.) The wires and connectors that tie them together.

You have checked the spring contacts on the mount, which seems to eliminate item 1.
You have indicated the circuit between the top of the camera and the slip ring connector on the gimbal board is good. That seems to eliminate items 2, 3 and 4.
Items 5 and 6 will require inspections that are not easily done, and may not be possible via Forum messages. It is not practical to invest time and effort into these items until all other items are eliminated.
That leaves items 7 and 8.
Items 7 and 8 can be eliminated by doing a continuity check from the back side of the connector on the Drone mainboard all the way to the slip ring connector on the camera gimbal board. Attachment 60 mentioned in the earlier posts will show which of the gray wires inside the shell correspond to the each of the colored wires at the gimbal board.
Please understand we cannot proceed until we know the results of this continuity check.
Hello,

to day j try the another motherboard to aircraft and its same problem, So I think that the camera fault. I check tomorrow if there is indeed a signal on tx / pwm (green white wires) with an oscilloscope.
have you a electronic scheme to this part of camera ??

Patrick

He

Hello,

to day j try the another motherboard to aircraft and its same problem,

Patrick
Is the other motherboard bound to the controller? The tilt and pitch are not the same radio signal as the camera video. They will not work unless the drone (motherboard is bound).

I do not have an electronics scheme for any of this.

Is the other motherboard bound to the controller? The tilt and pitch are not the same radio signal as the camera video. They will not work unless the drone (motherboard is bound).

I do not have an electronics scheme for any of this.
yes j bound the mother board with a new receveir on this, !!! j create new model also !!

Reactions: Steve Carr
OK, this last picture is very well,
the last image is the correct one, the connection between the resistor and the cpu is broken, dry solder on the resistor and cpu side and its OK, thank you very much for this help.

Patrick sud of France ( Perpignan )

thank all community

Reactions: WTFDproject
Ik stel voor om eventuele storingen met het bindingsproces te elimineren door een nieuw model te maken en aan dat model te binden. Als het nog steeds niet kantelt, is het probleem waarschijnlijk bedrading in de camera.

[MEDIA = youtube] T6xLe0Acr60 [/ MEDIA]
Ik heb een Typhoon Plus met een Gimbel CG03+. De camera is niet gevonden! Ik heb alles geprobeerd. Ik krijg een camera niet gevonden bericht! Ik kan niet verder komen in de ST16. krijg constant het schermpje dus. ik Heb alle instellingen bijgewerkt, maar niets werkt. Kan iemand mij verder helpen? Is er een winkel in Nederland waar ik terecht kan?

Typhoon H Plus is not working with CGO3+, only with C23 camera. But I think you have a 'normal' Typhoon H with equipment variant H Pro, right?

This looks like a known problem already discussed here. In some cases the WiFi module in ST16 was defective. But before you go that way, please check if the CGO3+ WiFi hotspot is working. I use a WiFi Analyzer app on my phone to check if the CGO3(+) is on air.
CGO3P_WiFi.png
Also the CGO app can be used to check the WiFi module in the CGO3.

br HE

If you have a dual band phone, see if the camera is displayed in the list of available wifi's in the wifi menu.
The camera uses the 5 GHz band to transmit.

Reactions: Pier2162
If you have a dual band phone, see if the camera is displayed in the list of available wifi's in the wifi menu.
The camera uses the 5 GHz band to transmit.
I have now bought a new camera. But it still doesn't work unfortunately. I'm actually looking for an expert who wants to look at it for me. Preferably someone from the Netherlands.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval