Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO2 and CGO2+

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this forum and new to the quadcopter world. I am looking at getting a Q500+ but don't want the CGO2+ camera with it. Do all the q500+ come with the + camera? Just a little confused when I am look at them on line.............ebay for instance!

Thanks.

Hello, I am new to this forum and new to the quadcopter world. I am looking at getting a Q500+ but don't want the CGO2+ camera with it. Do all the q500+ come with the + camera? Just a little confused when I am look at them on line.............ebay for instance!

Thanks.

Thanks.
The Typhoon G is the one you want.it comes with a gopro style gimbal.

That is the 4k correct? I don't have anything 4k so I don't really need that. I like the idea of the GoPro for the versatility but you can't control the camera when it is on the quad. Other than the angle of the gimble.

That is the 4k correct? I don't have anything 4k so I don't really need that. I like the idea of the GoPro for the versatility but you can't control the camera when it is on the quad. Other than the angle of the gimble.
Yes it's 4k and I only record in 1080 the CGO2 is the same without the 4k

Ok, i understand that. But do all q500+ quads come with the CGO2+ cameras. Here is what I think:

q500
st10
CGO2

q500+
st10+
CGO2+

Is this right?

Yes that's correct. The only other option is a gopro but I think the ST10+ will connect to a gopro hero4. I'll look into it.

Yes it does. The G, q500, q500+ and the q500 4k are really all the same quad correct? It is just the camera is the difference? Also can you confirm that you can not control the GoPro when it is in the air - i.e. you can control shutter to take pictures or start/stop video right?

Yes it does. The G, q500, q500+ and the q500 4k are really all the same quad correct? It is just the camera is the difference? Also can you confirm that you can not control the GoPro when it is in the air - i.e. you can control shutter to take pictures or start/stop video right?
I just watched a YouTube video on this subject and your correct. You cannot control the GoPro with the ST10+ but theres a small remote available to control it. Definitely easier to just use the CGO2 or CG03.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval