Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo3+ 3.97 peau lens picture

Love to see it zoomed in.

Maybe it's the compression here or in your upload, but that looks about like my stock lens, and to be honest, that's a little soft and maybe even OOF.

I haven't decided if mine's enough to be worth the trouble and expense yet, but I'm constantly reading these threads with interest.

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Could you post a 100% from the original on those palms? Those seem to be about as in focus as anything.

I installed the Peau 3.97 lens on my Gopro 3+ to try it out. The first one was out of focus on the left side. They swapped it out and the second one was better. However, I found that if I focus it perfectly in the center that both sides were a little bit soft. I had to compromise the center sharpness to get acceptable sharpness at the edges. I am not sure I want to install this on my H.

I'm glad you posted the dng. I noticed several things right off the bat. Your lawn needs a little mowing and you aren't keeping up on your recycling. Seriously though thanks for taking the time to post this because I'm on the fence about getting the same lens or wait for that Russian lens.
HERE is the original DNG file
YUN00086.dng

Reactions: DkDrone
I'm glad you posted the dng. I noticed several things right off the bat. Your lawn needs a little mowing and you aren't keeping up on your recycling. Seriously though thanks for taking the time to post this because I'm on the fence about getting the same lens or wait for that Russian lens.

LOL ya im also going to buy the Russian Lens built with Vodka

btw not all lens will be pefect since they were not really built for the cgo3+. they are all univeral action cam lens and not canon l series lenses. overall these lens are far better then what Yuneec is using.

Reactions: Markinter
Given the size of the sensor in the camera, and that it only does 1/2 the data rate we thought it would, looks pretty dang good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval