Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ Cover Alternatives

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Took a trip to my parents house this weekend and left the plastic camera cover there. I'll be picking it back up this upcoming Monday but in the mean time do you have any ideas on how I can secure the camera during travel? Does it really NEED it if I keep it in the styrofoam mold? There was a sticker on it that said to always place the cover on while traveling so I'm a bit paranoid that it will cause damage. I know I can purchase a new one but since I'll be getting the original one back soon I don't see the point.

Hey guys,

Took a trip to my parents house this weekend and left the plastic camera cover there. I'll be picking it back up this upcoming Monday but in the mean time do you have any ideas on how I can secure the camera during travel? Does it really NEED it if I keep it in the styrofoam mold? There was a sticker on it that said to always place the cover on while traveling so I'm a bit paranoid that it will cause damage. I know I can purchase a new one but since I'll be getting the original one back soon I don't see the point.
Just put a small piece of foam on each side, put a rubber band around the whole thing. A camera sandwich.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz