Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo3+ microphone not working

Reaction score
typhoon h on the cgo3 + microphone settings, although unfortunately I do not record voice activated. What can be done or what may have helped please.

What sound are you trying to record? Because the CGO3+ will only be picking up the prop noise, over any other ambient sound.

What sound are you trying to record? Because the CGO3+ will only be picking up the prop noise, over any other ambient sound.
no way to record audio. There is no sound in the videos I take, neither ambient sound nor the sound of typhoon.

You enable sound in the Photo/Video settings menu... one of the options is "Audio Switch".
However I again ask... what are you trying to record?

It is certainly possible there is a problem with the onboard mic in the camera. If the prop sound is something you need, you could get that fixed. Otherwise, most pilots rely on recording a separate audio track... and syncing later in post.

Reactions: Sureshot
It is certainly possible there is a problem with the onboard mic in the camera. If the prop sound is something you need, you could get that fixed. Otherwise, most pilots rely on recording a separate audio track... and syncing later in post.
then we'll have to open the camera and look at it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval