Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ No homing of the gimbal after crash - Yellow/Red-LED with Error-Beepcode

I have completely removed the gimbal. You need only a step-down-converter to supply the camera with 5V.
Thunderbird_cam1.jpg

This is now with cover but in the past I have flown it without cover for the cam - it looks more technical or so.

TB_Start.jpg

br HE

Reactions: Eraser
So, if this is possible with fixing/disabling one axis, do I just need to disconnect the motor or also the encoder of this axis?
If I just disconnect the motor, doesn't the controller sense an error because he is not getting to the correct position of the axis?
"So, if this is possible with fixing/disabling one axis, do I just need to disconnect the motor or also the encoder of this axis?"
Only disconnect the motor. If you also disconnect the encoder, you will get an error code and the remaining two axes will not initialize.

"If I just disconnect the motor, doesn't the controller sense an error because he is not getting to the correct position of the axis?"
Probably. But when I disconnected the motor and checked it on the bench, there were no codes, the other two axes initialized, and the gimbal seems functional other than no YAW movement.

Reactions: Eraser

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval