Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGo3+ not happy

Why

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m new to the forum. Please excuse my ignorance. I recently purchased a used typhoon h that is in mint condition. I was told that the camera had been dropped on the floor and was not working. When I start the drone, the camera beeps, shows a white (gray) light, and the only movement is a slight jerk when it beeps. I have another camera that works. I swapped them to make sure there’s no problem with the drone or controller. It works great. Any information that you could share would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Hey guys, I’m new to the forum. Please excuse my ignorance. I recently purchased a used typhoon h that is in mint condition. I was told that the camera had been dropped on the floor and was not working. When I start the drone, the camera beeps, shows a white (gray) light, and the only movement is a slight jerk when it beeps. I have another camera that works. I swapped them to make sure there’s no problem with the drone or controller. It works great. Any information that you could share would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
The pattern of the beeps is a code normally made up of 1 to 4 long beeps followed by 1 to 4 short beeps (and repeats).
If you can count the beeps or make a video it will help us diagnose the issue.
(you can't post videos to the Forum, but you can put them on YouTube or in a Dropbox and post a link)

The codes are described in the boxes near the bottom of this image. The same codes apply to pretty much all Yuneec cameras:
cgo3+ Gimbal Board Connections.jpg

Very warm welcome to Yuneec Forum.

According to the the beeps, I have an imu as well as a roll encoder problem. Is it worth the repair parts.

• Sad
Reactions: DoomMeister
According to the the beeps, I have an imu as well as a roll encoder problem. Is it worth the repair parts.
Not if the IMU is actually bad. However, if the IMU problem is just some damage to a connector or to the wiring that can be repaired, then it would be worth gambling a few dollars to check out the repair. Given two issues that showed up at the same time after a dropped camera, I would bet the camera ball got driven into the gimbal board and broke off a couple of the connectors.

Vertigo Drones and Yuneec Skins are both Forum Sponsors and can do camera repairs.

Actually I sent it to Vertigo. I managed to find one of the problems and repair it but still have the imu error. I’m hoping it’s something small because my impression is that that Vertigo is a bit pricey. Thanks for the heads up though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz