Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ plastics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, guys, I picked up a cgo3+, from a guy that had replaced some parts on. I got it cheap enough to take a chance on it but I am missing the two-piece round cover that goes over the IMU (round) board. If anyone has these plastic pieces I need them. Let me know what you want for them. Thanks

I am missing the two-piece round cover that goes over the IMU (round) board.

I'm a little confused over what you need.

The IMU is a small white board mounted just above the camera lens. It's not round. Are you looking for the front cover and nose piece of the camera?

I wondered if maybe you meant the Gimbal board protector and cover? Those mount above the camera, at the top of the rear arm, and cover/protect the gimbal board. The gimbal board is a round, blue colored board.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I'm a little confused over what you need.

The IMU is a small white board mounted just above the camera lens. It's not round. Are you looking for the front cover and nose piece of the camera?

I wondered if maybe you meant the Gimbal board protector and cover? Those mount above the camera, at the top of the rear arm, and cover/protect the gimbal board. The gimbal board is a round, blue colored board.
I did mess up. It is the Gimbal board protector and cover that I need.

Check yuneec skins hobby store john's a member here, but been busy lately so he might not see this post ? I'm sure he has what you need.
Someone on eBay has them but the cost is crazy. 32.00 for both plastics.

Hey, guys, I picked up a cgo3+, from a guy that had replaced some parts on. I got it cheap enough to take a chance on it but I am missing the two-piece round cover that goes over the IMU (round) board. If anyone has these plastic pieces I need them. Let me know what you want for them. Thanks
Terrestrial imaging has the ball parts you need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval