Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ spinning like a ballerina

Reaction score
Hey Mates, first i want to say hello to everyone. Igot Issues with my Gimbal after an "Touchdown" .Gimbal Arm was renewed and everything get together. After we "Energized" the drone the Gimbal starts beeping so i get some Informations from this Board. Next energizing the was no beeps and it looks like its done but the Gimbal from the CGO3+ starts to roll and yaw to everxsite like a Circle of death. Canging the Controller was no help ( Not even one Motro of the Gimbals start to Moove).
Somebody can pass me some infos WTF is going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
This gimbal needs a calibration. This calibration can only be done with a special application from Yuneec using the serial connection to the gimbal. Unfortunately Yuneec keeps this application as a secret - we do not have it.

This what can be started on ST16 and called camera calibration is not really a calibration but only an setting of the endpoints of the pitch and roll encoder.

Hey Mates, first i want to say hello to everyone. Igot Issues with my Gimbal after an "Touchdown" .Gimbal Arm was renewed and everything get together. After we "Energized" the drone the Gimbal starts beeping so i get some Informations from this Board. Next energizing the was no beeps and it looks like its done but the Gimbal from the CGO3+ starts to roll and yaw to everxsite like a Circle of death. Canging the Controller was no help ( Not even one Motro of the Gimbals start to Moove).
Somebody can pass me some infos WTF is going on?
What damage was done in the "Touchdown".

You mention "Gimbal Arm was renewed and everything get together:"
What parts were replaced and what work was done other than replacing parts?

You mention "After we "Energized" the drone the Gimbal starts beeping so i get some Informations from this Board."
What was the original beep code?

This gimbal needs a calibration. This calibration can only be done with a special application from Yuneec using the serial connection to the gimbal. Unfortunately Yuneec keeps this application as a secret - we do not have it.

This what can be started on ST16 and called camera calibration is not really a calibration but only an setting of the endpoints of the pitch and roll encoder.
Hey Mate ,thx for your replay. I send an Mail to them ( Nobody get by phone.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zuhoouk