Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ starts up pointing in the wrong direction

Reaction score
I have a Typhoon H RealSense and it has the CGO3+ on board. The camera was working fine before I took it off, and though it sat for a while, it should still work. I get a picture and can take video, camera tracks, etc but is not as responsive as it used to be and starts up facing the left landing gear...

You probably already tried a new gimbal calibration?

Check the contacts on both sides of the gimbal and craft. At times one of the spring contacts will stick down.

You probably already tried a new gimbal calibration?

Check the contacts on both sides of the gimbal and craft. At times one of the spring contacts will stick down.

Yea Ive tried numerous gimbal calibrations with the same result. Its like it genuinely believes that -90 degrees is the front of the aircraft. This happens with 2 different cameras and have binded with a different remote for additional measure.

Wow! A unique problem.
I have no idea, although you might try creating a new model and rebinding everything.
Time to call Yuneec probably.

Yea Ive tried numerous gimbal calibrations with the same result. Its like it genuinely believes that -90 degrees is the front of the aircraft. This happens with 2 different cameras and have binded with a different remote for additional measure.
You could also try removing the RealSense from the H to see if it makes a difference.

I've had similar initial aiming errors with the CGO3+ camera/gimbal but the system always sorted itself out after rebooting the TH.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus