Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ two long beeps and one short beep

and if it is the magnet?
If you happen to have a damaged camera with the same magnet, you could try swapping it. CGo3, C23, E90, etc. use the same pitch magnet. Sometimes just swapping the magnet works. Otherwise, you could send it to John Mitchell.

What happened was that I turned it on while it had the gimbal protective cap on.
It would be surprising if the gimbal cap incident caused the problem. But anything is possible.

and if it is the magnet?
If you happen to have a damaged camera with the same magnet, you could try swapping it. CGo3, C23, E90, etc. use the same pitch magnet. Sometimes just swapping the magnet works. Otherwise, you could send it to John Mitchell.

What happened was that I turned it on while it had the gimbal protective cap on.
It would be surprising if the gimbal cap incident caused the problem. But anything is possible.
Hello Yuneec Family,

I am giving an update of my gimbal. After a couple of attempts to fix the erratic behavior, I decided to send the camera with the preapid USPS label that John Mitchell from Yuneec Skins had provided on April 15, paid the $25 repair estimate service, but I haven't heard back from him.

I have called a few times and no answer, and sent numerous emails and no reply, neither. I have also tracked the USPS package and it shows that it was indeed received on April 20. 2023. As of today, June 12, 2023 I haven't heard anything neither from him or their support. Is he still operating his business?

I don't know what else to do?

Hello Yuneec Family,

I am giving an update of my gimbal. After a couple of attempts to fix the erratic behavior, I decided to send the camera with the preapid USPS label that John Mitchell from Yuneec Skins had provided on April 15, paid the $25 repair estimate service, but I haven't heard back from him.

I have called a few times and no answer, and sent numerous emails and no reply, neither. I have also tracked the USPS package and it shows that it was indeed received on April 20. 2023. As of today, June 12, 2023 I haven't heard anything neither from him or their support. Is he still operating his business?

I don't know what else to do?
Did you try calling the number on the Contact Us page of his website? I’m posting it here for your convenience +1 (916)721-1492

Did you try calling the number on the Contact Us page of his website? I’m posting it here for your convenience +1 (916)721-1492
Yeap! Same phone number that it was on his original email. I have left him a few voicemails with no return calls. Oh well, at this point I just have to cut my losses, and stop trying. A call back or something would have been nice. My youngest son had his gradutation party at a state park, and since I am licensed I wanted to use the drone to record that event. Anyways, at least I tried.

I messaged him regarding his Camera...
Just a reminder, Yuneec Skins Business Hours are Tuesday thru Saturday, from 10AM to 6PM Pacific Time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin