Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo4 gimbal doesn't respond to st24 commands

Unfortunately both. The H920Plus/ST16 and the H920/ST24 have different software/firmware and hardware. The two aircraft have different flight controllers ( FCO) and IMU’s. I have been able to use a H920Plus/ST16 and a ST24 with a GB603/Sony A7RII in team mode. The ST24 controls the GB603 gimbal and the ST16 controls the aircraft, see my post on the H920Plus forum.
Thanks for this. I've emailed Yuneec Europe, hopefully they will have a reasonable solution to suggest!

@Ritch Grove: I don't think we'll have any chance with yuneec. They emailed to me a few days ago, after a month they had received the drone in assistance, that h920 can't be repaired, they don't have a new one and offered a total refund of money. I refused. They have to solve the problem, if they can't, they must find a new, good working drone somewhere in the world and send back to me. I'm still waiting for (good?) news... ?
Please, if you can, let me know how they'll answer your email...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Irish
@Ritch Grove: I don't think we'll have any chance with yuneec. They emailed to me a few days ago, after a month they had received the drone in assistance, that h920 can't be repaired, they don't have a new one and offered a total refund of money. I refused. They have to solve the problem, if they can't, they must find a new, good working drone somewhere in the world and send back to me. I'm still waiting for (good?) news... ?
Please, if you can, let me know how they'll answer to your email...
Try emailing Yuneec.co.uk I found them very helpful. ;)
Mike

Reactions: Massimo2000
@georgero: does this cgo3+ adapter work with h920 (not plus!) and st24?
The connection cable seems to have a different plug... Or am I wrong? Thanks in advance.

This adapter works on me the connector is the same as V18 and CGO4 has only the wires are in a different location to work with CGO3+
Do not waste the money on an ST16 because will not work I try all the possibilities and no success. With ST16 you have a connection with the drone and the camera but there are no movements on the gimbal and no GPS connection.
With ST16S and a C23 camera from the H plus and the adapter, of course, I have everything including GPS but there is no battery info always show me 30% and no movements on the gimbal. The camera initializes as it should but can not control the gimbal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-14-13-27-46.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-14-13-27-46.png
    756.8 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Massimo2000
Hello everyone, below you can read how the story ended! Yuneec (after having thinking a lot...) recognized to have paired a cgo4 not for the h920 but for the 920 plus! Not having one in replacement, nor camera, nor copter, they offered a full refund of money. I refused and insisted on having a working drone back. After some more weeks of waiting, my italian seller finally found an agreement with Yuneec to have a 920 PLUS (!!!) in substitution that will be sent to me tomorrow: it's a demo version, always kept in some Italy official Yuneec shop, to be shown to customers, with warranty as it was a new one and 3 original batteries as gift. So, although many months have passed since the purchase made in April, I now would say that everything ended well...Thank you all for suggestions, especially those who directed me to the right "path" (incompatible cgo4). Bye!

Last edited:
[USER = 21100] @Vinpierke [/ USER]: ciao Vincent, il tuo post è la prova che i nostri problemi non dipendono da problemi hardware ma da quelli software, secondo me.
Ho letto molto attentamente quasi tutti i thread in questo gruppo pilota ma non ho trovato alcuna soluzione, quindi ho desunto che solo yuneec può risolvere, aggiornando queste cose: yuneec europe mi ha scritto un'e-mail sospettando qualcosa di sbagliato con fco, la scorsa settimana ; al momento ci stanno ancora pensando (forse per conoscenza non sufficiente di questo vecchio modello) e aspettano notizie dalla Cina senza richiamare il dispositivo ...
Il firmware del mio st24 è il b95 (visto nella sessione "about") e l'h920 dovrebbe avere la v1.01 (posso leggerlo su una piccola etichetta di carta vicino alla porta micro usb). Se è così, ho l'ultima frmws sia nell'h920 che nella st24, ea questo punto forse cgo4 è l'oggetto non completamente compatibile con gli altri ...
Vedremo...
Ciao a tutti...ho la stessa vostra situazione/problema.....non riesco piu' a collegare ST24 con il mio H920 ( NON PLUS ) ....mi dice sempre " L APPLICAZIONE FLIGHT MODE HA SMESSO DI FUNZIONARE "....acquistato ad aprile 2020 tramite sito TEDESCO con kit batterie e Proaction...grazie

Ciao a tutti...ho la stessa vostra situazione/problema.....non riesco piu' a collegare ST24 con il mio H920 ( NON PLUS ) ....mi dice sempre " L APPLICAZIONE FLIGHT MODE HA SMESSO DI FUNZIONARE "....acquistato ad aprile 2020 tramite sito TEDESCO con kit batterie e Proaction...grazie
Traduzione /translation

Hello everyone... I have the same situation/problem as you..... I can no longer connect ST24 with my H920 (NOT PLUS). he always tells me " THE FLIGHT MODE APPLICATION HAS STOPPED WORKING ".... purchased in April 2020 through the GERMAN website with battery kit and Proaction... Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval