Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

cgoet firmware update

Reaction score
so after buying a 520 with the belief of the cgoet being compatible i have a 2000.00 dollar flying brick.

anyway back to the subject at hand.

got a cgoet (yea for the 520 but .. well ****..) and a typhoon h pro (yea because i was lied to) i did the st16 update and the cg03 update but when i do the cgoet update (with the latest typhoon firmware file on the sd card in camera, i cannot find a cgoet firmware file for the united states by itself but it does exist for eu:
Downloads - Yuneec)

so the same steps to update the cgo3 i try with the et and when i bind it says update firmware 1st. i goto update and hit it, and i get the battery spiel and hit ok, then it just sits there, doesnt do anything.

any suggestions?

i mean the camera and drone work but it does say the camera needs a update.

what the F*** yuneec

so after buying a 520 with the belief of the cgoet being compatible i have a 2000.00 dollar flying brick.

anyway back to the subject at hand.

got a cgoet (yea for the 520 but .. well ****..) and a typhoon h pro (yea because i was lied to) i did the st16 update and the cg03 update but when i do the cgoet update (with the latest typhoon firmware file on the sd card in camera, i cannot find a cgoet firmware file for the united states by itself but it does exist for eu:
Downloads - Yuneec)

so the same steps to update the cgo3 i try with the et and when i bind it says update firmware 1st. i goto update and hit it, and i get the battery spiel and hit ok, then it just sits there, doesnt do anything.

any suggestions?

i mean the camera and drone work but it does say the camera needs a update.

what the F*** yuneec
Did you download the firmware to an sd card or did you use the wifi on the ST16?
What is the camera firmware version in About Controller?

In any case, Yuneec seems to be lost in the desert. They have lots of issues that need addressed and appear they have gone fishin'.

Reactions: AH-1G
Did you download the firmware to an sd card or did you use the wifi on the ST16?
What is the camera firmware version in About Controller?

In any case, Yuneec seems to be lost in the desert. They have lots of issues that need addressed and appear they have gone fishin'.
Yes they have gone fishing and can't even find the fishing hole, let alone they don't know how to use the bait!:confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval