Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGOET question

Yuneec USA | Support and choose Speak to a Pro. Try Live Chat and Schedule a Support Call. They should be able to give you a link to the proper file.

Please share it when you are able to get the proper one for the H480 series.
Have an appointment scheduled for 6pm CST for a phone call with Yuneec Tech Support.
I will share the link to the correct firmware.

Art

Reactions: Steve Carr
Spoke to a very nice Tech at Yuneec. Explained the issue. He said "Yes, that firmware was for the 520 and it was a common mistake." I have an RMA and they will repair it for Free.
I'm very impressed with Yuneec's Customer Service.

Good call Steve you were correct. Sometimes it pays listening to experience/knowledge. ?

Reactions: ArtCox
Here is where we are with the repair.
NUMBERSUBJECTCREATEDLAST UPDATEISSUE TYPESTATUS
21643 WRA2921506-17-19 06-18-19 Warranty Ready for Repair

I received a CGOET Camera back from Kavservice yesterday. I am guessing that my camera was not repairable because they sent me a brand new one or at least factory refurbished camera due to the fact that the serial # is different than the one I sent in.
It came in the very nice carry case with all the paperwork and accessories. Still has the plastic film over the lens and the gimbal lock.
So I am very impressed with Yuneec and Kavservice.

ArtCox did you manage to get your CGOET working with correct firmware, having same issue here, trying to get the CGOET to take up the correct H480 firmware with no luck. Although I have camera pitch control, but no vtx. There must be a way to get the camera to accept the correct firmware.

ArtCox did you manage to get your CGOET working with correct firmware, having same issue here, trying to get the CGOET to take up the correct H480 firmware with no luck. Although I have camera pitch control, but no vtx. There must be a way to get the camera to accept the correct firmware.
Did you install the firmware for the 520 version? If so I have not seen any method to change it to the 480 firmware.

No I had to RMA back to Yuneec. The tech support guy I talked to said that it was a common error that they needed to correct on their webpage.
Took about 10 days. But they did send me a NEW IN BOX CGOET.

• Wow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital