Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Changed mother board, not recognized now

Reaction score
I recently had to replace my motherboard and now I can’t get the drone to recognize the transmitter. I’ve heard I need to send it in to have it resinked

I recently had to replace my motherboard and now I can’t get the drone to recognize the transmitter. I’ve heard I need to send it in to have it resinked

If you mean the main board in the Q500 itself, you do not have to send it off. We can help with that.

But please, first confirm that is what you are working on.
If so, we will start by asking what color is flashing on the rear main LED of the Q500 itself.

Yes I changed the main board.
The rear 2 are flashing red the rear light on the main is flashing blue and orange

Yes I changed the main board.
The rear 2 are flashing red the rear light on the main is flashing blue and orange

First, You did not mention rapid red flashing of the Rear Main LED or rapid blue flashing, so can we assume the board initialized and you were able to get a bind with the controller?

The rear 2 are flashing red
This indication normally means the flight battery has low voltage. Is the Drone battery fully charged?

the rear light on the main is flashing blue and orange
Not a listed pattern. Is there an chance you are seeing green and orange?

The outer 2 Lima are rapidly flashing red 3 times there is a blue light lit on the arms also.
The center light on the body I was green on start up but then goes to blue and orange. After a minute the outer limb lights stay on a constant red

Now the main body light is flashing blue, blue, orange
Everything is fully charged

@Kellywest,
Can you video this sequence and post it for review?
Are there any beeping sounds coming from the drone?
Is there any chance you crushed or cut any wires during installation or shell assembly?

Is there any chance you plugged the GPS unit into the LED socket, and the LED unit into the GPS socket?
Have you put it on the GUI to see what it tells you is wrong?

@Kellywest,
Can you video this sequence and post it for review?
Are there any beeping sounds coming from the drone?
Is there any chance you crushed or cut any wires during installation or shell assembly?
Is there any chance you plugged the GPS unit into the LED socket, and the LED unit into the GPS socket?
Have you put it on the GUI to see what it tells you is wrong?
i had it repaired by a friends da who has built his own drones so I’m not sure on that. But I will ask

I shot a video of it but this site only lets me post pics, pretty positive no wires where pinched

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval