Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Charging adapter for H plus batteries

Reaction score
I looking for an adapter to use on a Venom pro duo. Can anyone suggest a charger adapter? I have Typhoon H Plus.

A few years ago I got a generic LiPo charger via Ebay, from china, so was cheap. charges LiPo and all others, various connections supplied. Not directly for Typhoon, would have to mess about with the connectors, but will charge anything.

That is one made by Venom. Notice that the balance tap uses individual wires and no strain relief at the plug end. The first one posted with the ribbon type wire on the balance tap is the one I have been using. Very happy with it.
Same here. I was under the impression that the second one by Venom is for the H480, since it has pins for balancing and not the flat connectors.

I'm fairly sure the company that manufactures the H Plus Cable I linked above, also manufactures the Typhoon H cable listed here

Typhoon H Battery Cable

I agree @TurboDad81 and I think it is an error on Carolina Dronz page... the text clearly references a 520 / Plus cable... while the corresponding photo just as clearly shows a lower quality H480 adapter cable... :( I would caution anyone thinking of ordering that cable, to confirm by both phone and email, exactly which model's cable will be actually sent.

On 1/18 I bought (2) cables from Carolina for the H Plus. They had 2 cables, one is $14.99 and the other $19.99. I bought the $14.99 ones as my order totaled $29.98. I received (2) cables with a solid black ribbon connector and flat spade connectors on the plug.

On 1/18 I bought (2) cables from Carolina for the H Plus. They had 2 cables, one is $14.99 and the other $19.99. I bought the $14.99 ones as my order totaled $29.98. I received (2) cables with a solid black ribbon connector and flat spade connectors on the plug.

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11