Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Chart of CGO3+ Files Sizes

You are correct that you do have to stop videoing to take a still. I figured that out before I crashed my second drone in a week. Yuneec is fixing my Typhoon 4K and I'm sending in my Typhoon H Pro out to them today. Good thing my new Typhoon H Pro arrived today! Anyone looking for a deal on the Typhoon 4K? I think given my track record of late I will hang on to both Typhoon H Pro's.

You might find this handy, its a sheet that was made up for the CGO3 camera. There is not much difference from the CGO3+ other then some different settings I believe. Many users have found this very helpful.

Attachments

• Video Mode Sheet.pdf
    83.8 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: versenumber2
You might find this handy, its a sheet that was made up for the CGO3 camera. There is not much difference from the CGO3+ other then some different settings I believe. Many users have found this very helpful.

Good stuff thank you. And actually I don't know what the difference is between the two cameras. I believe my highest video setting is Ultra HD at 30 fps...not true 4K. I also figured out that shooting in this video mode setting, I get 2.5 minutes of video per GB which I was pretty happy about...I don't know why anyone would pick a lower resolution but I'm not a photog so maybe there's benefit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz