Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cheapest way to view 4k

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was just wondering what is the cheapest way to view 4k vids from your SD card, I don't have a 4k computer or TV. I just wondered what everyone else does, do I have to pay a grand for a laptop or is there a more frugal way to get what I want. Thanks all.

Assuming you have at least a TV and or a computer, you can open a video in a media player on your computer, then scale the window or if your TV is HD, just change your CGO3 camera settings to shoot in HD instead of 4K. Just a thought.

Hello everyone, I was just wondering what is the cheapest way to view 4k vids from your SD card, I don't have a 4k computer or TV. I just wondered what everyone else does, do I have to pay a grand for a laptop or is there a more frugal way to get what I want. Thanks all.
Your device(s) have to have the ability to play in the formatted choice you film in, there is no "magic wand" to allow 4K to be played on a 1080P TV or PC.
You can watch your 4K on a 1080 or 720 device, but it will still be seen in 1080/720. And viewing will most likely not be as good as if viewed on a device of same or higher quality.

The bottom line is, if you want to watch your video in 4K, then you'll have to have a device that will display in 4K. Sorry about that! As has already been said elsewhere in this thread, you can certainly use any of the available media players to watch your video on your computer but it will only display in the definition of your screen. Watching 4K on a standard definition screen can make the video look a bit weird but it will play. The VLC media player has a convert function (it's free) and you can convert your video into all sorts of formats that may make it display better on your screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430