Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Checkin in from Charlotte, NC

Reaction score
Les here checking in from Charlotte, NC with my 1st Q500+ best buy ever. I am in the process of getting everything laid out for me to start my business as I have had Real Estate agents and brokers approach me to shoot for them. Got my company name just have to get it registered by the state, I need my 333, pilots license, and insurance and I should be ready to Fly for Pay. Also wanting to get my hands on the Typhoon H too.

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Les here checking in from Charlotte, NC with my 1st Q500+ best buy ever. I am in the process of getting everything laid out for me to start my business as I have had Real Estate agents and brokers approach me to shoot for them. Got my company name just have to get it registered by the state, I need my 333, pilots license, and insurance and I should be ready to Fly for Pay. Also wanting to get my hands on the Typhoon H too.
Welcome Les, hope you enjoy the chat on here... Chris in Melbourne Australia chatting to you. I have very good friends in Charlotte.... Haven't spoken to them in a while... Ron and Kaye Bach.... If you know them say hi from me.

Hi Les. I'm in Greensboro and basically in the same boat. Only im a n ATP licensed pilot by trade. I'm trying to start my own business with drones up this way. Just ordered the Typhoon H. Let me know if you need help with the "Feds" (FAA). I used to flight instruct down there too.

Welcome aboard Les, My name is Brent, I fly for cattle ranch mapping and real estate a little, don't really have a business of it yet, just side jobs. I have my 333 and SPL. Enjoy the forum!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval